Multi Zone Clock is a simple and highly configurable multi time zone Analog / digital clock and calendar where you can see the time for different locations in the world plus highly configurable advance alarm clock. This Program creates any number of clocks with deferent time zones and many more . Give it a try and enjoy :P
Multi Zone Clock is from D-Soft Sri Lanka (Kaushalya Damitha, Kurunegala, Sri Lanka,).
Multi Zone Clock is an Idea of Josh of Nacogdoches, Texas, USA. This program.
How to Install
- Just copy everything to a place you have right access.
- Install the font
- Run the appropriate application
For systems with .net 2.0 or higher MultiZoneClockDotNet.Exe
For system without .net2.0 MultiZoneClockWin32.Exe
- Go to settings and configure it and click Save
Right Click the try icon and click settings and set the seatings their
Right Click the try icon and click Add New Clock set up any number of clocks as
- Enjoy !!
- Project Admins : jadenstriker, kdamitha
- Developers : 2
- Database Environment : ADOdb
- Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable
- Intended Audience : End Users/Desktop
- License : Mozilla Public License 1.0 (MPL)
- Operating System : 64-bit MS Windows, All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
- Programming Language : Delphi/Kylix
- Topic : Desktop Environment, Time Tracking
- User Interface : Win32 (MS Windows)
- Project UNIX name : multizoneclock
- Registered : 2008-10-11 14:42
- Activity Percentile (last week) : 99.42
- View project activity statistics
- View list of RSS feeds available for this project
The entire Multi Zone Clock is distributed under the terms of the Mozilla Public License (MPL).
This includes, but is not limited to, this document and all source code and ancillary files.
Source code files included in the MCL have a header which explicitly states this (as is required)
however, unless noted otherwise, all files including those without an MPL header, are subject to the MPL
Note: Only .Net version support Unicode characters.
Windows Vista (32 bit / 64 Bit), Windows XP (32 bit / 64 Bit), Windows 2000.
64Mb of RAM.
At least 10M extra hard disk space.
.Net Version Require Microsoft .Net 2.0 or higher
go to this link to download the latest version  
[Project] [Download] [ScreenShots]